Monday 26 March 2007

ugh

Tomorrow it will have been two weeks since a large man from sydney first crashed on our couch. In that time, or rather more quickly than that he has proven himself to be a big fat slob .He hasn't once done the dishes, he doesn't recycle the cans from his steady diet of beans, even though I have repeatedly explained to him the process(take the lid off, rinse it, put it in the recycle bin..."Why can't this be the recycle bin?" "Because that's the Rubbish Bin.")ugh. He leaves his stuff everywhere, spends all his time here on the internet, leaves his long hairs around the bathroom. Used my facewasher to clean the stubble from trimming his beard (a million tiny stubbly hairs that won't come out, no matter how many times I keep washing it)... Has not once bought toilet paper, in spite of regular asking. Is using all my spare blankets so I have been frozen on the cold nights. He was only supposed to stay here two weeks so I'm hoping that tomorrow is the day that this tax on my sanity leaves. I have enough to contend with without him talking incessantly, and belittling everybody in his funny little way, I don't know how a 26 year old theatre graduate who subsists on beans and lemonade can feel so morally superior to everyone all the time...I usually haVE A PROBLEM WITH COnfrontation, but once I got over that I found that he simply doesn't listen...ugh
I have begun drinking in the daytime now, on my own, but that could be unrelated.

No comments: