Thursday 21 June 2007

what the fuck are you doing?

port, under a tree.botanic gardens.
tramride.Gogol Bordello.vermont south.toast.trainride.zappa.
tramhome. bar open cape bar.beer.me and the grown ups. beer.menthol cigarettes. cigarettes.beer.leg touching.awkward interloping from drunk guy lookin' for "choof"-told us he hopes we fall in love, we say it's too early to tell...I tell him he hope he finds some choof, he says only if we fall in love, otherwise it doesn't matter. we didn't fall in love. just made out like awkward teenagers, he bit my lip. I told him, alone in the beer garden, that I should mention that I'm incredibly awkward, he says that the complicated thing with me is that he finds me rather likable...there seems to be a great deal of facade, I'm not sure what to make of this, I can't seem to pinpoint where it's coming from.waited for an exorbitant amount of time for spinach and cheese boreks.thumb war;lost. asked to come home with me even though he had a rehearsal at his house the next day at ten am, too much beer to consider that it wasn't the best idea ever...awkward awkward lots of hands and feet.lights,music off, super awkward tired drunk...sleep. lent him a velvet underground cd, kissed him goodbye and he ran for the tram. nine hours in reservoir, supermarket mission, red wine, dips and turkish bread with my homies...redwineselfprtraitfor bryan saunders...internet-y timewastery purging...soon shower, bed...gosh, I'm going to love sleeping so much, the circles under my eyes have just kept getting deeper and darker of late...

1 comment:

Anna said...

my first date with this person was port in a public place too. gogol bordello, menthol cigarettes - that was what we did on the first day we hung out. it makes me feel awkward to think about.