Tuesday 4 September 2007

I go out on friday night...

"What's so good about cocaine?" E
"Do you remember being so confident you thought you could fuck the moon?" D
"That never happened." E
"That's cos you don't take cocaine." D
The nightcat was shit, but it was a really cool cat's birth-day party so we gave it a red hot go. The music was shit, I spent the entire time outside smoking cigarettes, inside drinking and talking shit, trying to dance and walking around hugging people. Every place we went to after that sucked as well, but the company was awesome and the free drugs fucking owned. I accidentally spent a hundred and fifty dollars on drinks for people and seventeen-fifty on a packet of cigarettes for my underaged friend. Several instances of me and my two favourite people in the world railing drugs off toilet seats in single cubicals; "You wanna do the dodgy-est thing with the coolest fuckin' drug?", "hundred-dollar note: ^ Coke: ^ toilet seat: v", "YEAH" *HIGH FIVES*
I'm not sure I have a soul anymore I didn't sleep for about forty hours. At about six in the morning at the illustrious Tankerville hotel me and my friend picked the only decent song on the juke-box (Devil gate drive) and fed in a dollar coin, as a fight broke out around us, some really rough dyke dove past me at another chick to punch her and hit me in the tits as my friend steered me away, we rejoined our crew on the other side of the room and my friend dug out a small bag "Hey, hand me that straw you keep in your wallet" "Um are you sure you don't wanna head around the corner?" "Nah, the security guards are all looking over there" motions to brawl around the pool tables, "here you go" Sniff, "cheers". We left, walked through the park in the cold morning light and chased ducks, dead on our feet, ran into my housemate who'd spotted my friend's orange 'fro and my very short green dress from the tram, she was on her way to work, so it was somewhat, slightly surreal. We left the birth-day boy and his new ladyfriend to go and hang out at the myer music bowl and caught the train to Dennis station. We put my friend to bed at her house and hung out in the mounting sunlight out the front...then a bunch of other stuff happened that causes me to doubt my character and the strength of my convictions, I'd like to put it down to the expensive drugs and the lack of sleep, but whatevs...

1 comment:

Sherriff said...

What's so good about cocaine?

That's a silly question.

Also I too have a CD for you. You should email this person: hoteltijuana at gmail.com

Yes ma'am.