Sunday 9 December 2007

I get so lomesome when I'm gone

wine introspection and headphones.
Headphones are what's been missing from my equation lately; I'm too poverty stricken to buy batteries for my discman. I'm in a state. I've put off this introspection shit for too long. The measures I've been taking are hardly more effective, than a finger in the dyke (Not like that uncle pervy, piss off). I use stuff... and people too... to distract me, so I don't have to think more about myself than what's fairly obvious~surface shit. I hate all this facing-up crap, it really harshes my buzz. . .
...not that I had a buzz, more of a dull hum... I hate me, don't make me hang out with me. today I was inside dave, I loooked at a duck for ages...he was probably all: "What's up? / Take an effin' pitchar" but it did my soul good.

...I am paralised by the blood of christ, though it clouds my eyes I can never stop
never stop...


I'm in danger of spilling my wine all over these words, so I'm leave it for now, flesh it out later.
xo

No comments: