Sunday 20 January 2008

lemon and a neckscarf; marry me?

three sets of music I can't remember playing. losing count after the first eleven drinks. emoting exboyfriend. t-shirt for a hanky. crash at drewlin's four am. wake up to small kitten attack and a piece of marijuana stuck to me.
Home, trombone-player came to pick up book...four hours later, finally goes...how much less subtle could I have been? Go away. JB high five arrive...throbbing disco beats...Wesley snipes;up-the-arse. walk to east brunswick and wait along time for fish, chips and parma. CARIBOU blew my mind. bass player; lemon t-shirt neck scarf, hair whipping around his face in sweaty curls. wanted him.
could smell everybody around me, rain, sweat cigarettes beer, perfume. So many familiar pheromones. memory triggers. pavlovian responses. need a cigarette and a drink and calm the fuck down. rain rain rain so wet. cab home.

No comments: