Wednesday 6 February 2008

It's back, It's been stalking me from a distance. It's learned to talk louder, not like the bad old days when It just tugged on my spine. This time It's come prepared... This time It's ready for me. It's a step ahead in the wrong direction and there's no angle i can look to where It hasn't anticipated. It's sharpened up It's claws so they're fine like razor wire; spreads It's fingers out wide to make a cage around me . More insideous than ever It's lying{lie~ing} in wait {weight}.
It's speaking the language that it has designed me; everything a variation of
You're just a waste of timeYou're just a babbling faceYou're just three sick holes that run like soresYou're a fucking wasteYou're like a slug on the floorYou're useless and uglyAnd useless and uglyAnd I shiver and shakeWhen I think of how you make me hateI want to smash you to piecesI want to smash you up and screamingI want to smash you helplessDown on the floorSmash you until you're not here anymoreAnd I shiver and shakeShiver and shake

And i worry, i worry that It isn't just me It's before, It's me It's after. It's me. It's me.

4 comments:

You've Got What I Need... said...

oh, but that voice is just lonesome. give it some love and a tune to whistle and it's as happy as a new polka dotted frock.

gunner recall said...

p'praps you're right.
polka-dotted frocks are very cheery.

Kay Adams said...

Painting makes it better too. x

gunner recall said...

You are right; both of you.
Thanks for visiting and being lovely.