Thursday 13 March 2008

it was fun...and funny, so we laughed

everything began to happen at once
started to go down
I looked thinking it would be all right
broke and the motors gave out
one was left for the band soaked
We, up three flight now,
galley crew
But it seemed everyone to pass some time Jill said could I say,
we did while
It was fun and funny so she could laugh,
so full bodied
were high over the roofs
A Waves and waveforms joining in a the boat
The cold silver sky through
Last I saw of Jill coils of the antennae Laughing,
so her fill of the boys there to plug in again and fry water love”
She kept laughing and love to,
right now, you know” smoke too,
and her lips parted of an antenna
she looked right and a blinding flash caught me all crossed with wires and spikes and all my thoughts dissolved
in How different from the sea is
We had just left shore when
The water came in and we at Jill and she looked back,
to go down Then the railings The hall emptied out
and no The amps all wet, speakers burst, tried to meet up with the had gone
We had a smoke “I’d love to, right now”
What the waters rose, licking our feet we laughed
I loved the way When we hit the sky we field of gnarled antennas coiling upwards nice hot blast
So different from opened for us and we passed
she was heading backwards into the beautiful Saying she hadn’t yet had and the electricity Saying she wanted a bit
I said “Watch the shook her hair She said “I’d So we did, and had a
There in amongst the coiling snakes at home
The waves came up dreaming of her As she looked watching the blast Everything went orange the cloud I thought one last: the boat?

3 comments:

You've Got What I Need... said...

Waking dreams- I feel like I've just drifted in from somewhere after sailing through this. If only my boat were more seaworthy.

Zmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zmin said...

sonic youth and hendrix.. 13th march is my birthday =)

mirrors are ok too