Sunday 9 November 2008

dial a cliche'

just empty cliche's echoing out and crashing up against each other and i'm swaying so hard as the flood of shock swallows me. I was so sure about you. but you weren't sure about me. filled me up like a balloon then burst me with retraction.
DISCLAIMER:My feelings may expire, check best before.
you did it clean, so I don't get to be cross. but, fuck, I can't possibly beleive the girls who loved you before me, the ones who got to be angry because of how you fucked up, I won't beleive they loved you like I do.
and I want it to stop. I think it's unfair that you could retract your feelings in an instant. And I am a husk with nothing inside, but wishing i could stop loving you. I'll never make you love me.
You gave me so much. I'd filled the void in me with you, and now that you're gone the hole is bigger and there's nothing i can do.
I'm broken heart cliche's and drunk and high all sticky-taped together with lit cigarettes.
That's all I've got left, that's what I'm reduced to. I never was much more than that anyway. And you have the gall to tell me I haven't changed and I'm still awesome. I can't help but feel like if that were true you'd still love me.
I can't make myself understand how your heart could change so fast.I wish mine could too. 'm sick of being stuck with being so sad with loving you.
nothing makes sensenothing makes sense, nothing makes sense, nothing maskes sende nothinfg mskrs sensde nothingnmakes sensde nothindf mskeds sendsnothingmakes sense
I'm terrified that nothing will ever make sense again

3 comments:

liam said...

well, i came back down stairs and you were gone.
i walked out. i walked out the door.
why?
i don't know. i felt like a scared little kid. i was like... it was - it was above my head. i don't know.
you were scared?
yeah. i thought you knew that about me. i ran back to the bonfire trying to outrun my humiliation, i think...
was it something i said?
yeah. you said "so go"... with such disdain, ya' know?
oh, i'm sorry.
it's ok.

*snip*

get the fuck away from me.
what's wrong?
get the fuck away!
do you wanna talk about it?
NO! Get the fuck away!
baby, whats wrong?
i don't know! I DON'T KNOW! i'm lost! i'm scared! i feel like i'm disappearing! MY SKIN'S COMING OFF! I'M GETTING OLD! nothing makes any sense to me! NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE!
HEY! Lets go out dancing! you want to go out to montauk with me?
montauk?
yeah, NO! come out to boston with me!
sure, we can go next weekend.
NO! now! now! i have to go see the frozen charles NOW!

*snip*

my crotch is still here, just as you remembered it.
yuck!

*snip*

hi.

gunner recall said...

*cries*
*sighs*
*dies*

Anonymous said...

*holds your hand*
itl be okay