Sunday 29 March 2009

opposite of moderation and if you'd like an invitation....seriously my house isn't far from dennis station...

I'm focusing on the little things, cos the big ones hurt, I'm getting hit in the face by a whirlwind of virgin-blood-red petals from the roses on the way to the opshop, I'm fucking without love, for the sake of feeling good and cos it's fun

and i'm not going to think about what i should do,
I'm going to think about what i will do,
like this week i'll see two movies
have a depession session with adam-i,
and then on thursday ada will give me a tattoo,
and i'll be not even thinking of you,
I'll see luke's comedy show...then there's two
parties at my house on saturday...
so
you know
if you know where I live you should come too


seriously it would be nice to see you.xo