Thursday 23 August 2007

balance... form... repetition...

weekend started on friday, there was no sleep till sunday, there was a shower almost every day but no change of clothes till tuesday, the weekend ended today. I think I'm going to try to sit this weekend out. I am broken.
I need to be healed and I can't expect company to do it for me. There is so much heavy weary weight going on and my shoulders hurt so much that I'm having to pretend they are numb just so I can sit up. I'm going to have a bath and go to bed and see how long I can stay there, not including tea and toilet breaks I think I could probably make it a week or so, I still have a lot of books to get through. I'm going to change the sheets and put on clean pjamas and have a bed in for peace in my head. It's a worthy cause.

No comments: