Tuesday 14 August 2007

I beleive in yoko, john lennon lost weekends and me...

"Your party is like the time I went to my grandpa's house and he told me his wife had just died (my grandma).That's how much fun your party has.Love Digby."

Digby=awesome.


Actually our party was way more fun but we will still buy a bag of corn chips and open them then tape them back up and present them to our friend digby.Digby likes stale chips. We lub-dub digby.




Friday night. Goon. sarah.mushrooms.goon.vodkaandcranberry.beer.Revolver.Me and my friend dimma smoking in the girl's toilets, lotsa hugs from people who had no drugs.
Saturday.Incredibly draining four hours with first ex boyfriend. Charity. Discman.redbull.paracetamol.fairybread.sarah.red wine.bad book.cheap vodka.dimma party invitation.cocaine.harmonica.arsehole blues.coked up rockstars talking in rhyme.the grid.houseparty.blurry four hours.Didn't munt,didn't munt didn't munt.slept inbetween my two favourite people.
Sunday.seedy.teacher's whiskey.and coca-cola.learned many lessons, forgot most of them of them. Went to bed by ten.
Monday.Drew and caitlin in my loungeroom. tea. breakfast. Mushroom capsules, ketamine.tramride. Walking through nortcote under water. Fear and loathing in nothcote plaza.Awesome park. Spent all my money getting drew and caitlin food and tram tickets. Home, recovery beers with sarah.Spanakopita.Fell asleep reading with the light on didn't brush my teeth, woke up to a dog bashing my bedroom door open with it's head

No comments: