Thursday 14 February 2008

LoCkSmiTH~

He wore away my resistance with bizarre questions...; "left or right pinky?"
......................................................................................................"what nationality of live baby would you eat?"..........................................................................................................................................................and as a result of my vehement dismissal of V-day I woke up to
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLMAO!"
He lent me books and burnt me mixes and bought me whisky...he's figured out the combination to my personal lock...It's probably just a matter of time 'til I succumb.



#He takes his tea without sugar though...it might just work.

7 comments:

kranki said...

You misspelled the last two words. It's spelled 'suck come'. Must be some new cyber shorthand you're using.

Unknown said...

It is important to find an honest and reliable locksmith. Some companies run a criminal background check on all employees to help ensure their people are trustworthy. If you are nervous about hiring a locksmith, ask about the background check policy when you call a company for help. Like other contractors, qualities of a good locksmith include professionalism, efficiency and reliability. Be aware that most professional locksmiths will want to check you out as well. They will want to be sure you are the property owner before helping you break into a house. Don't get offended by these questions. You should want a professional who will take the time to verify ownership before allowing access to your home, business or vehicle. The locksmith doesn't want to be responsible for helping a criminal break into a home or steal a car.

gunner recall said...

fuck both of you.
[at once]

kranki said...

You me and Norman is a recepie for hotness. Don't hate Norman he's just a playa. Hate da game... and me.

Anonymous said...

"He lent me books and burnt me mixes and bought me whisky...he's figured out the combination to my personal lock...It's probably just a matter of time 'til I succumb."

A swoony one eh?

You leave me pleasantly confused. xx

You've Got What I Need... said...

Is he a locksmith or a safe cracker?

Two different professions altogether really.

But that whiskey/books/music combo reassures me of his genius-- whatever he might do to earn the daily cash.

gunner recall said...

He is neither a safe cracker, nor a locksmith...he is a ninja vigilante...at least...he said I could tell my friends that he is. and. I. Will....