Tuesday 19 February 2008

One way street

I tried to walk the way you were headed; epic fail.
Four nights in your bed and a failed attempt later my tummy feels bad and so does your chest.
You're used to it...[ouch]
be fine in your voice then nasty in your words. Fuck. fine...I can take it, i do take it...should i take it? Whatever, I took it. you have the right. I also have right. I am right. I did the right thing...eventually. Sorry I wasn't quicker off the mark. You were too fucking persuasive. I'm not taking all the responsibility. I'll let you think I do, I am.
I sacrificed my sunglasses and another little peice of my heart [now baby]/
Bail. pulled the rip chord again...but I'm never quite right with my timing.
Too fucking cautious... fallout. carnage. regret. the pleasure[nup; the fucking pain] is all mine. sure I pissed you off...but you get to walk away with a clean slate and I'm stuck looking around for a duster. I keep letting it get so fucking messy.
me, life, people, hearts; fail.

No comments: