Tuesday 4 March 2008

I got mixed up confusion...man it's killing me

"Here is a secret that might help you out of your confusion. All the boys that talk to you for more than ten minutes want to sleep with you."
Thanks... that only makes it more confusing actually...
One is hilarious; a cynical optimist with interesting interests and a bunch the same as me "we can haz mix seedee swopz" ohyes "ceiling cat's in hiz hevan allz rite wiht teh werld"...irony and freewheelin'... ur so fuckin death valley sixty nine or whatever. jesus,. jsu t get a fucking kcanyon
the other is a nomad...sweet as punch and shy, he makes poems and will only be here two months at the outside...his accent kills me and makes me revisit De Grassi crushes... my favorite colours green , i loved the magic school bus ,and when i grow up im going to be spider man
both are charming;
my tummy has been in knots...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like ze nomad

...have em both?
uh, maybe that's bad but...*wriggles eyebrows* So?

ok ok. I don't know, I think a sweet person is always better. Have some tea for your tummy Sweetpea. xx