Sunday 24 February 2008

ffallen homiess

I miss when we used to hang out and smoke cigarettes and plot world domination... we woulda gotten away with it... picture by milk...used without permission...apologies...

I've started to write you this email a few times over the past five months or so but it always gets too convoluted and I give up...
This time I'm just going to put the very basic information in and not try to explain it or get all flowery and shit.
here goes;
I miss you.
I was wondering if you have my Crumb video and a few other things...
I've been thinking about taking up violin and wondering if you'd wanna sell me yours.
I miss hanging out with you.
I hope you change your mind about not wanting to see me.
Hope you are well.
anyway,
take care,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No crumb, though I do have your copy of Cecil B, i'll drop it in your mail next time I'm drivin.
My violin is lacking a shoulder rest and is a lefty. Without a shoulder rest it's essentially unplayable, and if I knew where to get one then I'd wanna play it.
Monks live in monasteries for reasons, good reasons...
No ill will, just a man finally looking out for himself, no big drama, just better things to do.
Maybe our paths cross again, I don't know, I've gotta get the fuck out of this town, that I know.
Hope you're well too,
take caution,

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
dang.

5 comments:

sublime-ation said...

Me too.

Love the pic.

Anonymous said...

arhe

monk soul searching missions

pfft.

*sends you a violet*

I hope you find a violin

gunner recall said...

As much as he sounds like a wanker I still miss that kid...he was a good friend... 'til he liked me...

Kay Adams said...

Violin's are whiny anyway. x

gunner recall said...

I think I'm going to get a harmonica...they are whiny-er...