Thursday 27 March 2008

siamesetwinz

is it ultimate narcissism? we don't look the same, but...
we dress the same/play the same
we take turns saying things and responding with
"that's exactly what I was going to say"...
"I was going to put this song on your mix"...
"fuck, me too"..."obviously"..."of course"
three weeks...has it only been that long?
"i could just clone you...y'know? I have yr hair...and yr stuff..."
"i was thinking of biting myself and bleeding onto you while you were asleep"
"if i want yr blood i'll just take it"
"well, i do belong to you...will you bite me while I'm sleeping?"
"i was thinking i'd use a knife"
"you're so fucking hot"
we catch ourselves being disgustingly sweet and make gestures to let each other know
that it's involuntary...so, we have each other's understanding
there, too...
I'm overwhelmed by the familiarity, but still
excited
JLGOD what have you gotten me into?
thankyou though, I love it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful, xx

liam said...

i'm watching "paprika" and reading this is, as in levels of cool.